• Unexpected Benefits of Retirement Community Living Seminar and Concert, Friday, September 21 from 3-5 p.m. Entertainment provided by The Rich Zabinski Trio (Jazz)
• First Anniversary Community Day, Sunday, September 23 from 1-3 p.m. Entertainment provided by River City Brass
• Happy Hour, Friday, October 5 from 3-5 p.m. Entertainment provided by accordionist Lou Gamber
• Happy Hour, Friday, October 12 from 3-5 p.m. Entertainment provided by Hey Joe with Mike
• Second Annual Oktoberfest, Saturday, October 13 from 1-3 p.m. with Mikey Dee Polka Band and German-themed refreshments!
• Open House, Sunday, October 21 from 1-3 p.m. Entertainment by Rick Farinelli Jazz Combo
• Open House, Monday, October 22 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Looking at the pricing for any retirement living community can be overwhelming at first, but many current Highpointe at Rebecca residents were surprised to discover that they could live at Highpointe for the same or less than what they were paying in their current homes or apartments – but with all the support services and amenities of our beautiful community. For the month of October 2018 only, Highpointe will be offering One-Year Anniversary Discounts – an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
6 Percent Discount
For those who commit to an apartment in the month of October, we are offering a 6% discount on the entrance fee, monthly fee and second person fee.
All eligible veterans will receive a 3% discount on their entrance fee. This discount will be added on top of the 6% discount. Only one veteran’s discount can be applied per couple. This also applies to spouses of deceased veterans.
Rebecca Residence Services Discount
For a limited time, those who commit to an apartment will receive a 10% discount on future health care services at Concordia at Rebecca Residence, which offers short-term rehabilitation, personal care and long-term nursing care. The 10% discount will be applied to your Daily Rate and Level of Care fee.
Highpointe Turns One - Events and Huge Discounts!
On September 23, 2017 Highpointe at Rebecca opened its doors to offer Concordia Lutheran Ministries’ brand of worry-free retirement living to the north Pittsburgh region. In honor of our first year of growth, fellowship and fun, Highpointe will be offering our opening pricing for 31 DAYS ONLY – October 1 to 31 – as well as hosting public events throughout the months of September and October. Our residents invite you to join them in celebrating the quality, security and value they have discovered at Highpointe and to learn about all the community has to offer. Each event will feature tours, refreshments and much more.